Episode 11: The True Cost of Pet Ownership & How To Handle Your Business $$ with Sylvia Inks
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Join Our Mailing List
Enter your information below to get notified of new episodes!
- Sylvia and her husband had to re-home their dog after they had kids
- Her brother took their dog on the condition that they continue to pay for the dog
- Sylvia is a bid advocate for pet insurance, Liz doesn't have it and just dropped $1,000 at the emergency vet
- Expenses of pet ownership
- Benefits of working through Rover
- Evil vs Awesome: Valentine's Day
- What is a financial coach
- How to handle your side hustle or small business money
- Why every small business owner should have three checking accounts
- Why you should have an LLC if you're making money on the side
- Evil vs Awesome: They Olympics
Thanks for joining us!
Create Your Own Financial Magic!
Join Our Mailing List to Get the Highlight Reel
Enter your information below to sign up and get the highlight reel. (You'll also get notified when a new episode is live and automatically get the highlight reel for it too!)